Okay, first thing I'm going to say: I am not new to Android. It is the only mobile operating system I've used since I started using mobile devices about 3-4 years ago and I've never seen something like this. And no, I don't mind the battery icon is turning orange when my battery gets low; I'm actually pretty sure my OneTouch doesn't do that, but the battery percentage is orange.

I'D SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT I MEAN BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST LINKS ene
    09-16-2015 06:34 AM
    Do you mean that the battery icon is orange all the time or just when battery saver is on? Do you have any battery monitor app installed in your phone? Maybe that icon comes from a third party app.

Can you post a screenshot with that icon included?
    09-16-2015 09:11 AM
    I just said I can't.. Am I still allowed to post attachments or something? And again, it's not the icon that's orange, it's the percentage. And I'll turn saving mode off to see if that makes it go back to normal, but I never saw it turn orange before and I always use saving mode.
    09-16-2015 11:24 AM
    Check this guide to see how to post a screenshot.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=413366
    [GUIDE] How To Post Screenshots on Android Central
    09-16-2015 11:51 AM
    Dude, I already said. I know how to upload screenshots. I even had one ready. I even posted it! I actually got an error message saying I don't have permission to post links.
    09-16-2015 07:30 PM
    So...I came here because I have the same thing going on, but it seems like you were rude and annoying just because people where asking for a screenshot to better understand you, and now none of us is getting an answer.

I took the time to respond to this, because I hate when people is asking for help and end up being annoying. Stop it.
    10-15-2015 11:25 AM
    So...I came here because I have the same thing going on, but it seems like you were rude and annoying just because people where asking for a screenshot to better understand you, and now none of us is getting an answer.

I took the time to respond to this, because I hate when people is asking for help and end up being annoying. Stop it.
    Hey Pao, welcome to the forums! Which phone do you have? Sometimes that orange colour shows up when battery saver is activated. Check that in your battery settings.
    belodion likes this.
    10-15-2015 02:18 PM
    Yes. Here is what my Nexus 5 looks like with Battery Saver on, then off....is this what you mean?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Why is my battery percentage orange?-22660.jpg   Why is my battery percentage orange?-22661.jpg  
    Javier P likes this.
    10-15-2015 04:38 PM

How was I being rude? I was simply explaining to them that I can't post screenshots. Wouldn't you be annoyed if you were told to do something you can't do?
    10-23-2016 03:06 AM
    And no.. I still haven't checked that guide. My apologies. I just wanted to explain myself to Pao.

I'm sorry if I came across as rude again, ma'am. I didn't mean to.
    10-23-2016 03:16 AM
    It's happened with me
    In last week

I turn of battery savings mode...
    Switch-off phone

And put for charging for whole night

Next day turn on
    Switch-on battery saving mode

It's. Become normal
    Even after less than30 ℅ battery
    07-01-2017 09:46 AM