11-14-2016 01:11 AM
31 12
tools
    Go to The Settings>Accounts>Google>click on your gmail id>scroll down and Uncheck the Sync Picasa Web Albums Box and some others the one you dont need then Go back and press Sync Icon
    02-24-2016 11:34 AM
    I see you've all found your own ways to get around this problem, but the real solution to fix this is to go to Settings > Accounts > Google and uncheck "Sync Picasa Web Albums". After a reboot, the notification should no longer appear.
    That worked for me....thx for the help. I would have never figured that out. I was like who the hell is Picasso?!?!? An why do they need access.
    ON A DIFFERENT NOTE....I HATE HATE ABSOLUTELY HATE ANDROID 6.....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP UPDATING AN CHANGING EVERYTHING.

NOW HOW DO I FIND APPS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND....BEFORE THEY USE TO HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT. ANDROID 5.1.1 WAS THE BEST ON MY GALAXY S4 ITS AN OLD PHONE AN STILL WORKS PERFECT....IT NEVER UPDATES AN WORKS JUST FINE....THIS NEW PHONE SUCKS WITH THIS NEW ANDRIOD SOFTWARE UPDATES MESSING EVERYTHING UP. JUST VENTING.
    06-26-2016 07:28 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Do you have a memory option in Settings? Your running apps will be in there.
    06-26-2016 07:37 PM
    NOW HOW DO I FIND APPS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND....BEFORE THEY USE TO HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT. ANDROID 5.1.1 WAS THE BEST ON MY GALAXY S4 ITS AN OLD PHONE AN STILL WORKS PERFECT....IT NEVER UPDATES AN WORKS JUST FINE....THIS NEW PHONE SUCKS WITH THIS NEW ANDRIOD SOFTWARE UPDATES MESSING EVERYTHING UP. JUST VENTING.
    Welcome to the forums. After Marshmallow in most phones the 'running apps' option is included (hidden) in the Developer Options. To enable them go to 'about phone' and tap 7-10 times on the build number.
    06-26-2016 07:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I would also suggest not paying attention to your running apps, and letting the system handle RAM. Force closing apps (either manually or using "RAM booster" apps) works counter to how Android is designed, since the system wants RAM to be mostly full of open apps. If you close apps, the system will just reopen that app or open other apps to fill the space.

If you are experiencing sluggishness, it probably has more to do with the specific apps that you've installed--they might be causing conflicts with other apps, or they might just be poorly coded.
    06-26-2016 10:17 PM
    Thanks. You da man.
    11-14-2016 01:11 AM
31 12