Google services constantly crashing???

A

AC Question

Backstory of my phone:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, got it in China. Originally, it did not come with the Google Play Store, came with some asian app downloader (probably because Google is blocked in China). Language is also Chinese when I got it (the phone used to be my aunts). I basically changed factory reseted everything and changed everything to English, and instead of the asian app I used 1 Mobile Market. The problem is I can not download Google Play Store and the Google Play Services and many of my apps are dependant on that so I can't use it (Youtube, Snapchat, etc.) Every time I try to download either the play store or services, i am able to download it however whenever i open it it keeps on crashing and my phone starts to glitch or either it does not open at all. Any solutions to this? Thanks for all feedback.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's one of the biggest drawbacks of getting a phone straight from China or some other place where devices often aren't certified for Google Play. I'm not sure if there's any good solution for this. It's also possible that the phone is a knockoff, and not a genuine Samsung--were you able to confirm that it's genuine?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87