Lg G4 Wifi DNS problems

Tom_Pedecy

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
This morning, woke up and my lg g4 couldnt connect to internet (it was connect to wifi). Chrome showed an error "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG". Wifi network analyser app showed that there is a DNS problem. I have tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Tried to change ip settings from DHCP to Static and entering all numbers from router (192.168.1.1), didnt work. Tried to factory reset router, didnt work. All this time my pc was getting internet connection so its clearly phones fault. I desperatly need help.

Posted via the Android Central App

StanleyMan

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
This morning, woke up and my lg g4 couldnt connect to internet (it was connect to wifi). Chrome showed an error "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG". Wifi network analyser app showed that there is a DNS problem. I have tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Tried to change ip settings from DHCP to Static and entering all numbers from router (192.168.1.1), didnt work. Tried to factory reset router, didnt work. All this time my pc was getting internet connection so its clearly phones fault. I desperatly need help.

I just started getting this issue too. No idea how to fix yet. I tried switching to static ip like above as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol