no network in both SIMs in Lenovo A7000

A

AC Question

No network in both SIMs in Lenovo A7000 since last 03 days.
Please resolve the problem

ayede

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my phone. For the past three days I get a signal, make a call and then as soon as it connects or while it is ringing the signal disappears. I have rebooted. I have taken out and put back the sim.

The same sims work when put in other phones.

Please HELP!!!

salivan_91

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone! I've been having same problem over 2 weeks now & nobody was able to help. I reinstalled android but still no changes. Anyone know what's up? I was told to only use one sim card and it might work but I bought this phone because I need both slots.

If any of you have solution for this, please share.
Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do all of you have the same phone (Lenovo A7000)? Have you all discussed this issue with your carrier? The first thing to try would be a replacement SIM card.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It would help to know what you've tried to fix it. Otherwise, I'd just recommend the same thing I did above--talk to your carrier and try a new SIM.

Pk75

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
No network signals in Lenovo A7000 Plus

I am using Lenovo a7000 plus and for almost last 2 months I am sometimes having no network signals on one and sometimes on both simcards. I have visited my service providers number of times and eventually advised to contact the manufacturer. As I bought the phone outside Pakistan (in Bangkok) it has no guarantee .. If the staff of Lenovo happens to read my message, please help me.
My whatsapp: (removed by Moderator)
Email:( email address removed by Moderator)
Thanks
Ahmed

Last edited by a moderator:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Mod Note, please do not post your email personal info on this public forum

Also please contact lenovo directly should you need their assistance... They probably won't see this

Akshay Kanwar

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
This is last day of my phone under warranty, I visited many times at lenovo service and support at chandigarh sec 20, but their useless efforts disappointed me as i have used my lenovo phone hardly for 2 hrs for calling purpose in last 1 year as for most of the time i'm regularly facing network issues.. Even i changed my sim twice but no use. Please suggest me what can be done ?????/

i tried same thing twice ..... but still no signal.

Last edited by a moderator:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Presumably the problems described in the posts above are caused by the SIM or the network, in which cases, the carrier may be able to advise; or with the device, in which case, the manufacturer's advice must be sought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci