I've got a Lenovo A806 (which I believe has an alternate name, the Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 appears to be exactly the same) and I have never been able to use Bluetooth. I go into settings and turn on Bluetooth, and the button shows that it is on, but the text "To see devices, turn on Bluetooth" remains and nothing happens.

At first I thought this might be due to a lack of Bluetooth hardware in the phone, but I checked online and from what I can see this phone does have Bluetooth, I just can't get it to work. My second idea was the ROM on this phone. It's Android 4.4.2, but it's a weird Lenovo version called VibeUI. This came on the phone when I bought it, and I'm not sure if this could have a problem with Bluetooth. Should I try another ROM? The only problem I see is that this is a rather obscure phone and I'm not sure where I'd be able to get something for it.
    Any other ideas? Has anyone had experience with Bluetooth on this phone?
    09-22-2015 06:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The specs say that it has Bluetooth: Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 - Full phone specifications. I would suspect faulty hardware. It might be a firmware problem, but you're right, it may be challenging to root the device and find a legitimate ROM that you can install safely. Is it still under warranty? If so, contact Lenovo.
    09-22-2015 10:18 PM