I live in a good verizon 4G area. I recently got the Galaxy Note 5. The cell reception is horrendous. The phone 📱 drops 💦 calls constantly, or people can't hear me when Im using the network. I use wifi at home 🏠, and that's good, but this is totally unacceptable, and unbelievable when an older 4G phones has better signal 📶 and call 📱 quality.I have tried switching from global data to lte/cdma, but not much difference. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a work around?
    09-26-2015 12:38 PM
    I live in a good verizon 4G area. I recently got the Galaxy Note 5. The cell reception is horrendous. The phone 📱 drops 💦 calls constantly, or people can't hear me when Im using the network. I use wifi at home 🏠, and that's good, but this is totally unacceptable, and unbelievable when an older 4G phones has better signal 📶 and call 📱 quality.I have tried switching from global data to lte/cdma, but not much difference. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a work around?
    I haven't seen anyone really having that issue, but I have seen some with 2-3 bars and not great signal, mostly Verizon customers but that could be there are just more Verizon customers around. *

Now that being said, they weren't having issues with dropped calls or bad reception. The only dropped calla issues has been with Advanced Calling and that is a Verizon issue they have to work out.
    belodion likes this.
    09-26-2015 04:39 PM