Recent Verizon Galaxy S5 Update busted my phone :-(

A

AC Question

Two issues after updating my phone (accidentally hit the update button. Arrrgh!.). This is the lrx21t.g900vru2boe1 update that came out in July I think.

1. Home button frequently stops working. I hit it and either I have to wait 5-10 seconds for it to work, or it just does not work at all.
2. If I hit the windows button, will not show active apps. I have to go back onto the phone and hit the app again to open it from scratch.
3. With my work Exchange ActiveSync email account, it tries to refresh and will often fail with it just 'clocking' and never downloading any email.

Anyone see any of this? I did a reset of my phone (not a full factory wipe) and still having issues. I'd rater stab myself in the eye that call Verizon support. They will just tell me to wipe down the phone anyway.

I HATE YOU SAMSUNG and VERIZON!!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Two issues after updating my phone (accidentally hit the update button. Arrrgh!.). This is the lrx21t.g900vru2boe1 update that came out in July I think.

1. Home button frequently stops working. I hit it and either I have to wait 5-10 seconds for it to work, or it just does not work at all.
2. If I hit the windows button, will not show active apps. I have to go back onto the phone and hit the app again to open it from scratch.
3. With my work Exchange ActiveSync email account, it tries to refresh and will often fail with it just 'clocking' and never downloading any email.

Anyone see any of this? I did a reset of my phone (not a full factory wipe) and still having issues. I'd rater stab myself in the eye that call Verizon support. They will just tell me to wipe down the phone anyway.

I HATE YOU SAMSUNG and VERIZON!!

Welcome to the forums!

You need to do a full factory reset, sorry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arnor