Transferred obb files not working - "resources failed to download" error (ARTPOP app)

A

AC Question

hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I got my Xperia Z Ultra's screen broken and just got a Z2, so I cloned everything including the ARTPOP app which is a 12 MB apk & a >500MB obb file. When I tried to use it I got a "looking for resources to download" pop-up, I checked on Google play store for the app but it has been taken off from it, as well as from any other similar site, etc. I thought you could send games and data between devices (provided you put everything in the correct place there shouldn't be any trouble getting the game /app to work). I've been looking around for a solution or an enlightening article or anything really but there is nothing besides the "put the obb file in Android/data and THEN install the apk". I have already cleaned the RAM and any background processes, tried the Android/data in both the internal and SD card memory, I was online the whole time with plenty of room on the phone - what am I doing wrong?! I'd so appreciate it if anyone could help me out with this, I'm really baffled at this point and don't know what to do next because the app. is officially taken down from everywhere legit and I loved it- it's working fine on the previous phone though, so why can't I just send it and have it working on the new one too?!!!?... such a bummer.. any suggestions on this one please?!??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar