Which type of sim cards do most Android phones use?

A

AC Question

Hi there, I've not actually got an Android phone myself but I'm a member of O2 Star Trader. This is a website a bit like giffgaff where you can order sim cards for free and then when they get activated you get £5 commission. I've found it better than giffgaff because they pay more regularly and people recognise the O2 brand more.

I wanted people's help on here because I wondered which type of sim card Android phones use most? I just wondered because when I'm speaking to customers I would like to know that I have exactly the right sim card for them, so that I can make more money.

Hope someone on here can help me.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I've not actually got an Android phone myself but I'm a member of O2 Star Trader. This is a website a bit like giffgaff where you can order sim cards for free and then when they get activated you get £5 commission. I've found it better than giffgaff because they pay more regularly and people recognise the O2 brand more.

I wanted people's help on here because I wondered which type of sim card Android phones use most? I just wondered because when I'm speaking to customers I would like to know that I have exactly the right sim card for them, so that I can make more money.

Hope someone on here can help me.
We have 3 androids here and they all take the micro sim. 2 samsung and 1 htc. The sim cards I bought could be broken down from regular to micro to nano I just had to break the casing off at the correct size.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk