NOTE 4 Battery draining fast

A

AC Question

I have a verizon note 4 on lolipop. I have read most if not all forums about the battery life being low. Most people are getting about 3-8 hours of screen on time while I am getting around 2 to 2 and a half hours. I have factory reset my phone and I got a new phone but my battery is still the same. I got a new battery but it didn't make that big of a difference. I am not rooted so I can't tell what app is killing my battery but I turned off all of the bloatware. My screen is taking 2 percent of battery while android system is the most at 9%

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a verizon note 4 on lolipop. I have read most if not all forums about the battery life being low. Most people are getting about 3-8 hours of screen on time while I am getting around 2 to 2 and a half hours. I have factory reset my phone and I got a new phone but my battery is still the same. I got a new battery but it didn't make that big of a difference. I am not rooted so I can't tell what app is killing my battery but I turned off all of the bloatware. My screen is taking 2 percent of battery while android system is the most at 9%

Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have Google Now turned on?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad