1.3GHz Octacore & 3 GB Ram OR 1.7GHz & 2 GB RAM?

A

AC Question

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a new mobile and in my research I found two mobiles within my budget and also desired configuration. Those are

Lenova K3 Note with

Processor : Octa core, 1.7 GHz, Cortex A53, Chipset: Mediatek MT6752
RAM : 2GB
Graphic card : Mali- T760 MP2

iberry Auxus Prime 8000 with

Processor : Octa core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53, Chipset: MediaTek
RAM : 3GB Ram
Graphic Card : Mali-T720 MP3

Please help in this regard. I am more into performance of the mobile, I just want which of the above GHz and Ram combination is good?

Any advice or links regarding Ghz and Ram combination is much appreciated.

AnindaSarkar

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Both are Octacore Processor of same Vendor so no difference there. Now there is one difference that is the clock speed of the processors. Now 1.3 Ghz internal clock rate means this processors internal clock beats 1.3 billion times per second & it has the opportunity to Manipulate data to its capacity 1.3 billion times per second where as 1.7 Ghz had the opportunity to process 1.7 billion times. So approximately 1.7 Ghz Processor is 30 % faster.
Now coming to the RAM part. RAM is responsible to feed data to the processor, meaning while running a program or application RAM is responsible for input & output of the CPU.
Now coming to the confusing part - You have a processor that process 1.7 billionX64 Bit data per second but your RAM is short so it only supplies 1billionX64 Bit data per sec so you won't experience any difference between a 1.3 Ghz & 1.7 GHz processor how ever if you have more RAM capacity which supplies 2billionX64 Bit data per second then 1.7 GHz processor will work 30 % faster than 1.3 GHz.Now imagine you have 4BillionX64 Bit data to process your one RAM can carry 1 Bil data & another can carry 2 Bil data so no matter your processor 1.3 or 1.7 Ghz the more RAM will help to complete the process faster.
This is very complicated calculation but I think this will clarify you confusion.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Both are Octacore Processor of same Vendor so no difference there. Now there is one difference that is the clock speed of the processors. Now 1.3 Ghz internal clock rate means this processors internal clock beats 1.3 billion times per second & it has the opportunity to Manipulate data to its capacity 1.3 billion times per second where as 1.7 Ghz had the opportunity to process 1.7 billion times. So approximately 1.7 Ghz Processor is 30 % faster.
Now coming to the RAM part. RAM is responsible to feed data to the processor, meaning while running a program or application RAM is responsible for input & output of the CPU.
Now coming to the confusing part - You have a processor that process 1.7 billionX64 Bit data per second but your RAM is short so it only supplies 1billionX64 Bit data per sec so you won't experience any difference between a 1.3 Ghz & 1.7 GHz processor how ever if you have more RAM capacity which supplies 2billionX64 Bit data per second then 1.7 GHz processor will work 30 % faster than 1.3 GHz.Now imagine you have 4BillionX64 Bit data to process your one RAM can carry 1 Bil data & another can carry 2 Bil data so no matter your processor 1.3 or 1.7 Ghz the more RAM will help to complete the process faster.
This is very complicated calculation but I think this will clarify you confusion.

Thank you and welcome as a new member. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12