Should I buy the Moto X Play or the Nexus 6?

Grobi93

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey!
I'm looking to buy a new Android device which is running on stock Android. I've found two potential models, the Nexus 6 and the X Play. The N6 boasts a more capable hardware of course, but the X Play is a little cheaper and has a more managable size. Isn't the N6 too big? Does it fit in one's pocket? Or should I get something else? What do you think? Thanks!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The X Play is not stock Android, though not far from it.
Tell us what features are important to you in a phone and we may be able to suggest. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Grobi93

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Well, I guess that is technically true, but I consider Motorola's version "stock" as well. :)
So a phone with "stock" android, at least a 5 - 5.2 inch screen, decent camera, decent build quality, minimal stutter / lag while using the phone / multitasking. I mostly use my phones for browsing the web, viewing youtube videos, listening to music with deezer, and to play some not so demanding games (like Angry Birds, Temple Run, Run Sheldon, Fruit Ninja, Aliens Drive Me Crazy and well, games similar to these). Occasionally I'll read some pdf and doc files as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463