Everything Stopped Working

A

AC Question

Ok So I Was Running A Scan An Then When Du Suggested BatteryMaster I Downloaded It,When I Finished I Did A Scan,And Then I Go Out And Open Settings And Try To Remove This App,But Nope,Package Installer Stopped,So i Was Mad And Decided To Try Later,I Open The Telephone Again And When I Tap On Settings,GUESS WHAT [I Think You Already Know,If You Don't,Its Stopped Working] And Then I Quickly Try To Reboot [I Was On A Lava Phone] And Then The Gui Doesn't Pop Up,Then Build-In Apps Like MPay Which I Cant Get It Out Of My Phone,And UI System.I Decided Not To Tell My Parents And Wait Till I Get Home,Because They Are Crazy About This Stuff.Theeeen Nope,So i Decided To Come Here And Ask For A Possible Salvation,Also If You Guys Are Asking,I Can't Boot To Safe Mode AND I Dont Know How To Factory Reset :/.

daran199

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
"Unfortunately,Settings Has Stopped" that is for EVERYTHING except DU Speed Booster And DU Battery [And If I Remember It Happened Right After I Download BatteryMaster]
[btw i was the guest.i created a account :D]

daran199

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Man I Can't Put Links?!

Um,Let me just say the Telephone Product Name:Lava Pro 5.0" Btw The Telephone Description Isn't Translated,and the website of the telephone is called lava,but the publisher is ais [thailand website] That Is All The Information I Can Give About The Telephone Without The Link.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Try this, if your phone allows you to do so. At all stages, do not hurry.... allow the various stages of the procedure to complete themselves:

Hold Power until the phone powers off. Then hold Power and Volume Down. When the phone vibrates and you see the green android, use Volume Up or Down - it doesn't matter which - to select Recovery. Press Power once to confirm. Then from the No Command screen, hold Power and press Volume Up once. Use Volume Up or Down to select your option - I would suggest trying Wipe Cache Partition rather than Factory Reset - and press Power once. When the wipe is finished, press Power once to restart the phone.
Go to Settings, Security, Device Admistrators, and remove anything associated with those apps you downloaded. Then uninstall them.

Tell us how that goes. If no good, we may be able to suggest other things.

If there's anything you're unsure of in the above procedure, just let us know.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

daran199

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
My Telephone Are Those Annoying One Which You cannot Just Hold The Power,You Actually Have To Hold It,Press Power Off Or Reboot.
AND THAT THING WONT POP UP AND I HAVE BEEN HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON FOR 1 MIN T_T HELP!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, select Power Off. Then, from that powered-off state, press and hold Power and Volume Down, and go on from there. Can you do that?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

daran199

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Ok I Solved The Proplem,I Just Have To Drain The Battery,charge It Up,And Remove BatteryMaster,Please Mark This As Solved Is Possible,Thank You For Trying To Help Me,It Means A World For A Human To Help Other Living Things.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon