Root method for metropcs galaxy s5 on lollipop 5.1.1

Joe Swenson

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm wondering if anybody knows of a root method for the MetroPCS Galaxy s5 sm-g900t1 running on the recent lollipop 5.1.1 update. I've had this device rooted before on Kitkat 4.4.2 using Chainfire's Cf autoroot method(Thanks Chainfire!) but lost root with the OTA Update. I've seen some people saying use the old method and take the battery in and out and reflash this and that but that's not a real root solution. I'm just looking to root the stock 5.1.1 Rom. Thanks for any advice! I've looked on the Xda forums and google but have found nothing yet.

george franklin

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm wondering if anybody knows of a root method for the MetroPCS Galaxy s5 sm-g900t1 running on the recent lollipop 5.1.1 update. I've had this device rooted before on Kitkat 4.4.2 using Chainfire's Cf autoroot method(Thanks Chainfire!) but lost root with the OTA Update. I've seen some people saying use the old method and take the battery in and out and reflash this and that but that's not a real root solution. I'm just looking to root the stock 5.1.1 Rom. Thanks for any advice! I've looked on the Xda forums and google but have found nothing yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11