Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm having trouble with Google maps and Google earth. Whenever I try to find my location on maps it crashes. Similar for Google earth only that shows a toast message that reads "location unavailable. Try again later" I can't use navigation or really anything having to do with GPS/ location services. I have tried a few things. I tested the GPS and it's working and fine. I also noticed that when I go into the location settings it won't allow me to pick "high accuracy " every time I tick it, it goes right back to default instantly . I really don't get it I'm lost! Please help me! I'm using a Kyocera hydro icon android 4.4.2 and I have it rooted. Normally I'm good with the trouble shooting but it's been over a week now and it's really important to me to have my navigation back cause I walk everywhere it saves me from getting lost in towns I do not know.

regs

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
But something you considered bloatware might have actually been somewhat important. Like, for example, the VZW Location Agent app on Verizon phones. I don't know for sure, but if it were deleted, I have always wondered if this might affect the phone's location function.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37