Does Textra have a "Users Guide" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Howdy, regarding Textra, does anyone know where one goes to learn how to use it ? I'm chuckling at all the griping about a couple dollars cost. But what is frustrating to me is downloading an app that has no support. Please tell me I'm wrong and just not looking in the right place.

Melanie Kovarik

May 30, 2017
Visit site
Textra, you NEED support or at least to not act like Microsoft and just roll out updates that you don't care what they break on the user's end. I am furious that each and every every update gives me, minimum, duplicate copies of every incoming and outgoing messages.
To make things extra fun, your updates have also corrupted my data repeatedl. Your last one a few days back has my texts, for example, from my son intermingled with my ex-boyfriend, of course in duplicate. Not cool. I have between 2-6 copies of EVERY SINGLE text which were already in duplicate, triplicate and so on which pushed out my old messages for space. I lost texts from my decade long friend who died in January this year, that I had locked even. I have tried your "help" section and obviously it is not working out. What can I do to salvage this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney