Why i can not receive calls from viber whan phone us inactive?

A

AC Question

I have samsung J7 android 5.1.1 and viber 5.6. WiFi option is turned on always and viber use phone wifi settings. I tryed al option still not workong. When oorn viber i getting miss calls info.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Go to your Data Usage settings and make sure that "restrict background data" is not checked for Viber. Also, what option is checked under Viber settings - general - WiFi sleep policy?

giannnisz

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Same here!
I use Samsung J5 android 5.1.1 and Viber 5.6.0!
No restriction are on, WiFi policy ''always on''! I have the same problem with WiFi and 3G/4G data usage!
It seems this problem happens only with Viber app!

Anyone knows whats going on? Its very annoying.

giannnisz

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello. Sorry no!
I really don't have any idea. Some say that is android 5.1.1 issues. But why it's presented in some devices...!
Others that it's the carrier of it's network (the heartbeat Signal of google cloud or something!)
I don't know...

giannnisz

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
From viber support today.

the fix to this bug is schedule to version 5.6.5 that should be released within the next 7 days.*
please wait for the upgrade , check again and if the issue persist please let me know.

Let's hope that it will fix it on for all.

milulilu

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I have samsung J5, updated viber. I'm not receiving calls nor messages at all. I have to access Viber and wait a bit and then receive it. I also have another phone LG G3, on the same network as my samsung and it works normally.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance