Can't receive messages from specific person

A

AC Question

Hello everyone,

Having a bit of an issue contacting a specific person. Using a galaxy S phone (a pretty old model) and I cannot receive messages from my girlfriend who is currently in Texas (I'm in NY). She has tried sending messages from her phone as well as third party apps but to no avail. I tested my phone with a few other people and all were able to send messages to me and receive them from me but for whatever reason I can't receive texts from her, but she is able to get the messages that I'm sending her.

I tried to locate somewhere on my phone that may have a block list but was unsuccessful. If it matters, I updated my Google services yesterday because my phone was saying I needed to to view pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Nina Ochoa

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy Note 4 Edge. It's with specific person. I'll send a text, and they won't receive it. They'll send me a text I won't receive it. Sometimes we both receive will receive the text hours later or a day later. Sometimes not at all. Any ideas?