What is a quick easy way 2 free up storage on my LG G3 almost out of space

A

AC Question

I have the LG G3 through Sprint and I don't like it, I need a fast easy way to free up some storage space....

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
The fist step is to clean up. Go into your sms and delete unneeded messages save MMS pics and items to your storage and get them out of your sms. Get rid of your sent email saved to your device. It's all saved on the server so you're not losing anything. Then clean up your caches. You can do this manually or with an app. If you attempt manual removal Facebook, email, and SMS are the big hitters. Next go thru your app drawer and get rid of those apps that you never use or only needed that one day when you were going to do that one thing... See where I'm going?

Now you're clean and probably have a good amount of space but there's more you can do to maintain this space. The simplest thing you can do is to power down the device once in awhile. Powering down will usually keep your caches cleaned up. Some don't dump until the device powers down. Keep your sms to a minimum. Regularly delete messages and conversations.

At this point you should have space to spare and be on the road to keeping it that way.

Posted via the Android Central App