05-28-2017 04:32 PM
44 12
tools Reply
    My phone mobicel and is in no command mode, when i try to hard reset it it still says no command after the completion of the formatting and it also says, it needs a security code which i forgot.

Please Help
    09-28-2016 03:00 AM
    Do you mean the Google password? Check this out http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ml#post5448964
    09-28-2016 05:20 AM
    How to unlock icloud for android

How to install software in mobile
    09-29-2016 12:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but does this have anything to do with the original post of this thread? If not, then please create a new thread with your question. Thanks!
    09-29-2016 12:54 AM
    If it is a Straight Talk branded LG phone it is like that because Straight Talk doesn't want you to be able to use the recovery except for factory reset from settings app. I have an l34c and an l15g that were both like this with the stock recovery.
    09-29-2016 01:11 AM
    Starting I have rooted my phone with the help of king root app. This app has bricked my mobile. Then I have open the custom recovery it is only showing only "No command" and also not showing the options such as reset, reboot,install and other options what I have to do please help me I want to root my phone, if my custom recovery will get back doesn't show the "No command" please help me I will give plenty of thanks please
    I don't know what phone you have. But same thing just happened to me yesterday. Took me like 12 hours to figure it out but I had to search online for my specific model phone and download a recovery file ...a new kernel file...and then another file that was the stock firmware for my specific device...then had to use Odin to install. Not specific sorry but to sum it up that's what I did
    10-23-2016 11:51 AM
    Starting I have rooted my phone with the help of king root app. This app has bricked my mobile. Then I have open the custom recovery it is only showing only "No command" and also not showing the options such as reset, reboot,install and other options what I have to do please help me I want to root my phone, if my custom recovery will get back doesn't show the "No command" please help me I will give plenty of thanks please
    I don't know what phone you have. But same thing just happened to me yesterday. Took me like 12 hours to figure it out but I had to search online for my specific model phone and download a recovery file ...a new kernel file...and then another file that was the stock firmware for my specific device...then had to use Odin to install. Not specific sorry but to sum it up that's what I did
    10-23-2016 01:02 PM
    I have this same issue with a s7 do I wait til it dies? it wont let shut down with the power button and volume down
    11-03-2016 02:11 AM
    Worked for me
    12-25-2016 05:38 PM
    My LG model: LS675 won't work. I went into recovery mode and i have done everything i could but it still says "no command. " this started after my little brother rooted my LG. Please help
    01-01-2017 03:48 AM
    My LG model: LS675 won't work. I went into recovery mode and i have done everything i could but it still says "no command. " this started after my little brother rooted my LG. Please help
    Are you saying recovery worked until he rooted it? Just about all newer LG phones have this no command in their recovery, it has nothing to do with root. Root is just a binary file in /system/bin or /system/xbin.
    01-01-2017 09:55 AM
    Hi Anthony - did you ever get an answer on this? Same thing just happened to my girlfriends Droid Turbo and she cannot get it to reboot and it seems like we have lost the last 2.5 years of pictures. Please let me know. Thanks.
    01-06-2017 01:47 PM
    Hi - did you ever get an answer on this? Same thing just happened to my girlfriends Droid Turbo and she cannot get it to reboot and it seems like we have lost the last 2.5 years of pictures. Please let me know. Thanks.
    01-06-2017 01:50 PM
    After you have done the wipe cache partition, whats next? I did as you said and it said at the bottom of the screen that the cache wipe was complete. It is still on that menu screen though. Do I do it again or choice another option (such as power off or reboot system now?)
    01-12-2017 08:19 AM
    After you have done the wipe cache partition, whats next? I did as you said and it said at the bottom of the screen that the cache wipe was complete. It is still on that menu screen though. Do I do it again or choice another option (such as power off or reboot system now?)
    Welcome.

Select Reboot Now.
    If you still have problems, let us know.

Sent from mTalk
    01-12-2017 02:12 PM
    Superb solution, worked for me. Saved lots of time and efforts for me...thank you...
    belodion likes this.
    03-10-2017 01:14 AM
    Hi I have a blu advance 4.0l I'm trying to flash it and it only saying no command
    05-15-2017 07:30 AM
    I had the same problem. After about 45 seconds the No Command Screen switched to a factory reset screen. Not sure if this helps anyone.
    belodion likes this.
    05-15-2017 09:32 PM
    I was able to hard factory reset my blu life 8 by Removing the battery the after reinserting it I held down the volume up and power button at the same time once the Blu logo screen shows release the power key but keep holding the volume up key until menu appears and finally I didn't get the no command screen this time I received the reset options but they were in Chinese then I had to Google that so for the factory reset you scroll down using the volume down key to the one that says EMMC that's your reset then push the power button 1 time within a cpl Mins your phone is reset aND ready to go
    belodion likes this.
    05-28-2017 04:32 PM
44 12