Since Oct 15, 2015 when the Moto Email updated my email on my Droid Turbo is not working.

A

AC Question

Since Oct 15, 2015 when the Moto Email updated my email on my Droid Turbo is not working. It just shows the spin/refresh button working like it's trying to get mail, but will not retrieve it.I've tried deleting updates but they keep coming back and then my email stops working. I've also tried clearing the cache.

Mobile-Inc

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me as well... I returned the app back to pre-update and it worked well until it updated again... So just reset it again...

Go to Play Store settings and turn off Auto Updating... then delete the accounts from the email app in setting app... uninstall updates to the email app from settings app (return to v2.0035)... Add accounts back to app...

Obviously there is some problems with the Moto Email app that they put out on the Play Store on Oct 15th... it looks like they have pulled the app since...

I searched to see if others were having the same problem and your post is the only one I have found to this point...

if this reset doesn't last for some reason... I'm moving to a third party app....