How can I fix my Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210, Been trying for days.

A

AC Question

So I have a relatively old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210, I have wiped the system and Installed recovery software but nothing will fix it.
Every time I turn it on, something will crash, for example "Touchwiz home has stopped working", EVERYTHING does this, even settings, google account manager, play store. Then it will promptly restart. That's if I manage to get past the Tab's user startup screens when I reset it.

I Installed the recovery using Odin in download mode. Everything is updated and is the latest version. This all started after I updated the tablet when the update notification came through for 4.4.2 (I think). I have scoured for hours to find the solution but I cannot find the answer. When I do find a page nobody says about every application force stopping, even the Application installer failed on my last attempt.

I would really appreciate if anybody could help or give me a direct link to software that will fix it, thanks in advance

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First, try booting into Safe Mode, to see if the problem lies with 3rd party apps, or with the system itself: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-16215

If the problem goes away in Safe Mode, then some 3rd party app is causing instability. Uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then consider reinstalling the firmware, using either Samsung Kies (easier, if the tablet will cooperate) or Odin (more involved--see here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...w-flash-stock-rom-via-odin-new-interface.html).

Shadeslayer890

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Sorry B. Diddy I had to make an account. If you read what I said, I stated that I have "Wiped the system" which in turn deletes everything including the applications. I used Kies to update the tablet and that's what messed it up, I have used Odin like I have said. Please read things fully before you answer

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I read what you posted. If you do a factory reset and then set the phone back up again, apps you had installed previously may often install automatically. So unless you're certain that no apps installed automatically after you finished your Setup Wizard, it's still worth trying Safe Mode, because that will disable any of those apps.

Thanks for registering.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams