How do I move everything possible on my phone to my SD Card?

A

AC Question

My phone is off, it has about 8% Battery left and it will not charge on any charger that I use, including the standard charger that came with the phone. Given that I will have roughly 15-20 minutes to transfer everything on my phone to an alternate location, I need to know the fastest way to move nearly everything that is on my phone elsewhere. That includes pictures, contacts, app data, the whole bit. I just want all of it in a secure spot on my computer in case my phone will never have a chance to turn on again.

hyfurd2112

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
This is what I recommend. But first, is your phone expensive? Like one of the newer ones or are you willing to upgrade. Because if it is a phone you want to keep you can replace the charging port by yourself or from a shop. All you have to do is search for your part on ebay and look up videos on YouTube to replace it. The other way would be to try and connect it to your computer to transfer photos but for contacts and small important files use cloud save features like Drive or Dropbox.