So I have a HTC One m7 I have rooted it and am running viper 9.0.0.

After this I could not install any apps that require obb files.I've tried apk's and when I launch and attempt to download obb data it does not work.I can do download other apps that do not require obb files.

I do not have an obb folder under android.I have an obb folder under data /media and mnt/ obb and etc/obb however app do not respond To this.
    When I try to create a obb folder under Android it says "sorry operation failed".

Attempting to download obb requiring apps from play store brings about error 492.

So what I am asking is how do I resolve this issue and be able to use obb requiring apps again.

Thank you for taking your time to help a stranger.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    10-21-2015 05:35 PM
    Right so due to the lack of replies.I am asking how do I format my internal memory keeping venom rom and root privelages
    10-22-2015 04:18 PM
    Yes i was the guest who posted and here is a solution.

Seeing as i was not able to write an obb folder under Android (Android\OBB),i made a backup using titanium backup pro.This app did not require a main.obb fortunatelyjust the .apk. Moved the files to my computer for safe keeping.

I booted into twrp recovery and in the same way as i got the venom rom and run the aroma installer.
    If you are going to be using a newer rom and the progress bar does not move beyond 0% do one of the following:
    1.Reboot and try again.
    2.flash the latest recovery either TWRP or CWM both great.
    I wiped the phone using the installer.However if your Rom does not support that do a full wipe and adb push or sideload a Rom and run the installer from there.

once running the new system (my case was Android L) do sync your accounts.Such as gmail to get the majority of your files back and from there use titanium backup pro and resore all your files.If not head over to the play store and download the free version.
    That's it.
    You will now see your obb folder under android.
    Error 492 will never happen again unless you format or change the files in your sd.
    This guide applies to internal sdcard aswell ofc.
    Thanks for reading
    10-23-2015 09:36 AM