Hi all,

I recently bought a LG Leon and for some reason it finds and connects to all sorts of WiFi except for my private one at home. I noticed the same over at a friends house where her WiFi would not show up in the list. On the other hand no problem connecting at parents and other friend's places...

Any idea what might cause the problem? And how I can solve it? Already tried searching the network by name (SSID) and connecting through my laptop as hotspot. No luck so far.

Thanks!
    Annemarie
    10-24-2015 04:00 AM
    Was this issue ever sorted? I have the exact same problem with my new LG Leon. My home network is not hidden, and I connect to it with numerous other devices. I am using quite an old router so could it be something to do with a WiFi standard that the Leon doesn't support?
    03-08-2016 05:57 AM
    Hi all,

I recently bought a LG Leon and for some reason it finds and connects to all sorts of WiFi except for my private one at home. I noticed the same over at a friends house where her WiFi would not show up in the list. On the other hand no problem connecting at parents and other friend's places...

Any idea what might cause the problem? And how I can solve it? Already tried searching the network by name (SSID) and connecting through my laptop as hotspot. No luck so far.

Thanks!
    Annemarie
    I just bought this phone and discovered this problem. After a bit of investigation it seems to be related to the channel your WiFi is on. It seems to ignore networks on channel 13. I changed mine to channel 1 and that resolved the issue.

Hope this helps!
    anon(632115) and belodion like this.
    07-26-2016 03:53 PM
    How do you change the channel? Currently logged into the router settings but can't see anything obvious!

Thanks
    08-09-2016 08:21 AM
    It is at your WLAN settings

Changing the channel solved the problem for me, too
    10-15-2016 12:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    10-15-2016 03:53 PM