I did not open the virus but it is continually popping up when clicking my internet browser or Google apps. I have tried CCleaner, Clean Master, and have reset or uninstalled affected apps to factory versions, or uninstalled/disabled them. It is still there.
    10-24-2015 10:02 AM
    Did you manually try to delete cache /history of your browser?
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-24-2015 10:09 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Have you tried clearing the data for the browser as well?
    10-24-2015 10:16 AM
    I went into application manager and disabled Chrome. It gave me a scary warning message but I ignored it and then it asked if I wanted to replace my current version with the original factory version. I clicked yes and the spinning wheel seems to be gone.
    belodion likes this.
    09-02-2016 06:20 PM
    I went into application manager and disabled Chrome. It gave me a scary warning message but I ignored it and then it asked if I wanted to replace my current version with the original factory version. I clicked yes and the spinning wheel seems to be gone.
    Welcome as a new member and thank you for sharing, both here and in the thread below.

How to remove the popup of Lucky wheel virus? - #mTalk http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=584583

Sent from mTalk
    09-02-2016 06:46 PM
    I hate to bother you, but you know everything, and I know nothing.

I think that I have the agcore virus, but I cannot enable safe mode on my samsung 6+ ( that was what they called it when i bought it)

I'm seriously considering doing a factory reset.

I'm going to remove the other 2 threads that I started with the same question.

Sincerely, Danny
    09-02-2016 10:06 PM
    I hate to bother you, but you know everything, and I know nothing.

I think that I have the agcore virus, but I cannot enable safe mode on my samsung 6+ ( that was what they called it when i bought it)

I'm seriously considering doing a factory reset.

I'm going to remove the other 2 threads that I started with the same question.

Sincerely, Danny
    Can you tell us more about the phone? Is it a genuine Samsung device?

If you have a virus or malware, Factory Resetting may not be sufficient to remove it. You may need to reflash the stock ROM, but that may be difficult if the phone is not genuine.
    09-03-2016 04:25 AM