Is there an effective way to remove the "Lucky-Wheel Virus" from my Galaxy 4S?

A

AC Question

I did not open the virus but it is continually popping up when clicking my internet browser or Google apps. I have tried CCleaner, Clean Master, and have reset or uninstalled affected apps to factory versions, or uninstalled/disabled them. It is still there.

Maggie Mae2

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I went into application manager and disabled Chrome. It gave me a scary warning message but I ignored it and then it asked if I wanted to replace my current version with the original factory version. I clicked yes and the spinning wheel seems to be gone.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I went into application manager and disabled Chrome. It gave me a scary warning message but I ignored it and then it asked if I wanted to replace my current version with the original factory version. I clicked yes and the spinning wheel seems to be gone.

Welcome as a new member and thank you for sharing, both here and in the thread below. :)

How to remove the popup of Lucky wheel virus? - #mTalk http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=584583

Sent from mTalk

TutorPros1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I hate to bother you, but you know everything, and I know nothing.

I think that I have the agcore virus, but I cannot enable safe mode on my samsung 6+ ( that was what they called it when i bought it)

I'm seriously considering doing a factory reset.

I'm going to remove the other 2 threads that I started with the same question.

Sincerely, Danny

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I hate to bother you, but you know everything, and I know nothing.

I think that I have the agcore virus, but I cannot enable safe mode on my samsung 6+ ( that was what they called it when i bought it)

I'm seriously considering doing a factory reset.

I'm going to remove the other 2 threads that I started with the same question.

Sincerely, Danny
Can you tell us more about the phone? Is it a genuine Samsung device?

If you have a virus or malware, Factory Resetting may not be sufficient to remove it. You may need to reflash the stock ROM, but that may be difficult if the phone is not genuine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski