ASAP! HELP! "Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" after root| Samsung Galaxy S5 SM G900T

A

AC Question

So I bought 2 Samsung Galaxy S5 (T-Mobile USA). I tried rooting the first Samsung following the rooting guide here and it worked perfectly. But for the second one, I tried rooting it, Odin said it passes, the phone rebooted. BUT, it said "Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" and then it boot into Samsung startup screen and stayed there for more than 15 miutes. I don''t understand why this happened, because the phones are exactly the same, both are Samsung Galaxy S5, SM G900T US, rooted using Odin and yet, somehow the second phone couldn't get through the Samsung startup screen. If anyone know the cause/fix for this problem, please help me with it. Thank you.

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: ASAP! HELP! "Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" after root| Samsung Galaxy S5 SM G900T

First the cause of your problem is that you didn't root it well.The phone is bricked and unbootable because of what you tried.The answer how to fix your problem is here.First you have to flash custom recovery look up on youtube.Then you have to download StockRom or you can call it original system.You can find it on Xda Developers site.Type your device name and search.If you don't find it there look on google.After you found it you have to flash it using recovery look on youtube.
That's all good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

angeldiaz40961

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: ASAP! HELP! "Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" after root| Samsung Galaxy S5 SM G900T

dont worry all you have to do is flash a new recovery with odin even if its not in recovery mode it still flashes :p i think.... :D