My Note 5 wont start after updating

A

AC Question

I bought the note 5 a month ago from Kijiji and the phone was brand new. there was no problem till yesterday night.

Yesterday while I'm using the phone suddenly the phone start updating I don't remember all the detail but it said on the screen:

- Rebooting Factory mode
- The phone product name
- Also it says Samsung official
- Security update
- Warranty 0000
- Don't turn off your phone.

There were more but I couldn't remember them. the update too about one and half hour and there were no change the screen was frozen I tried the power button, volume button no response and it shows only the same message. after 2 hour the phone battery died so I plugged it the charging sign came and show 0 I turned on the phone and it shut down again. after that the phone wont start again no charging signal nothing. I have even tried the wireless charger same thing no sign of life.

If you guys have any idea what it could be or how to fix it please message me .

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Update sent by the carrier? Contact them for a replacement.

Update from Samsung? Contact them for a replacement.

It's a liability issue - they (whichever one sent the update) broke your phone, so they're liable for any loss you suffer. (My current phone - way out of warranty, was replaced because the Lollipop update caused the phone part to stop working, so all I had was a wifi pocket computer.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995