Android.process.acore has stopped

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Recently, this error " android.process.acore has stopped" and "Reverie Smartpad has stopped" continuously starts appearing on the screen. It is extremely frequent and annoying and is always appearing every 5 seconds making my phone completely useless. I am using Micromax Unite 2 A106 and this error has been coming up for 2 weeks now. I tried removing the data on Contacts and Contacts Storage as suggested by various online sites but it didn't work at all. I even restored the phone to its out-of-the-box state and that too didn't work. I am at a complete loss as to what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. A reset should have fixed that issue. Did you get a system update recently?

The phone did receive a Lolipop update which i installed. But when i noticed an app storage problem, i downloaded the stock rom and flashed it to Kitkat once more. It didnt give any problems then. This problem recently started around 2 weeks ago. Even a complete reset didnt solve the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App