File transfer, night clock, pay, and startup questions

A

AC Question

Hello! I have just transferred from Apple to Android, and I couldn't be happier!

There are a few things I would like to know to enhance my experience:

1. How do you move, not copy, my pictures/videos from my Galaxy S6 Edge to my computer (Mac)? I tried Android File Transfer and AirDroid and both copy the files, not move the files. In addition, if there is an app that can modify the file names upon import, that will be super! For example, I used to use Nikon Transfer which allows me to set rules for the filenames upon import (e.g. MMDDYYYY_###).

2. I find the night clock function to be useful during the day when I need to glance at a time without pressing any button. I set it to be on from 8 am to 8 pm, but I find that a lot of the times the clock is not there even though it's set to be on. In addition, when it is on, the brightness is so dim that I can't see. Swiping on the edge left and right a few times make it brighter, but I want to make it as bright as possible all the time and also be on.

3. What is the most convenient, universally accepted pay app in the U.S.? (live in the northeast). Android Pay or Samsung Pay?

4. How do you turn off the startup sound and annoying Verizon logo?

Being a noob to android and also with the warranty I don't want to root the device yet.

Please share your expertise!