Is there an easier way to use the same sim in two phones.

A

AC Question

I have an S6 but can't have a camera at work. So I removed the cameras from my old S3 but swapping the nano sim from the S6 into the micro sim port on the old S3 is a pain. I've already ruined one reader and just broke the adapter today.

There has to be an easier way without having to actually add a second line.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious as to how you managed to remove the camera from the S3 :) speak to your service provider, they might be able to offer you a 2nd sim, so you can keep that in your S3 and your original one in the S6

Jdubbya36

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious as to how you managed to remove the camera from the S3 :) speak to your service provider, they might be able to offer you a 2nd sim, so you can keep that in your S3 and your original one in the S6

Both cameras are plug in modules. Apparently I can't post links but there are youtube videos that show how to replace them. Basically open the back of the phone take out about 10 screws and unplug the module.

By the way the SIM card and sd card reader are one plug in module as well. Don't ask me why I know that part. ;)

I will see if AT&T will do that with the second sim. Thanks!!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Both cameras are plug in modules. Apparently I can't post links but there are youtube videos that show how to replace them. Basically open the back of the phone take out about 10 screws and unplug the module.

By the way the SIM card and sd card reader are one plug in module as well. Don't ask me why I know that part. ;)

I will see if AT&T will do that with the second sim. Thanks!!

Awesome, I have no need to remove the camera, but will have a look later tonight to see how it's done : )

let us know how you get on with your carrier oh and welcome to AC :)