Why when i take a photo/screenshot and go to view it shows a blank page saying no media found

Pelehos

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
So I can take a screenshot or photo on my android HTC desire320, but one I got to view or share the photo it just pops up saying media not found. This happened the other day as well, but by cleaning up my phone and rebooting it seemed to fix the problem. I have been doing that same processes over and over now and it won't fix the problem. Please do you have any idea why I can't view the photos I take. Even if I check the gallery it shows that they wernt saved Even though during a screenshot it will say " saving screenshot" then "captured screenshot", but still no media when I go to view or share it anit's it's no where to be found on my phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the Camera app set to save photos by default to Internal Storage or the microSD card? If the latter, the card might be corrupt or counterfeit. Does it work fine if you set it to Internal Storage?

sdotj410

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue with my recently purchased ZTE Grand X Max Plus. I had to update my firmware or system software in order to enable my mobile hotspot feature and I've had problems with losing apps and camera photos and screenshots going blank. Not sure if it has anything to do with the TF card I recently purchased for extra storage since I got it around the same time I updated the software, but I had no problems with my apps or my photos before the update. Irritating...

Regina1964

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
My ZTE Grand Max+
Takes three or 4 photos in a row when the camera app. isn't even being used.

And when I do open the camera...
It snaps three or four photos before I can even aim the camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC