It's just a tiny little red dot, showed up on the screen when I press it nothing happens, I can't move it, can't click on it, it's just a little red dot, about double the size of a (.) you can see on a text And in the right bottom right corner of my phone Galaxy s5 active
    11-07-2015 08:43 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Is it present at all times, on all screens, no matter what you are doing? Is it, under a magnifier, circular, or regular in shape?
    11-07-2015 09:28 PM
    i have an S6 and have this same problem, the red dot is on all my apps too. If i restart my phone the red dot goes away but shortly after comes back. I am using an S6 stock from AT&T, with Nova Launcher Priemum.
    01-25-2016 02:01 PM
    Could you post a screenshot with that red spot? What happens if you rotate the phone to landscape? Does it change the position? Try this while using an app and not in your home screen. Getting temporarily away after a reboot could mean that there's a conflict with some app. Have you tried booting your phone in safe mode?
    01-25-2016 07:53 PM
    I think this is a notification indicator, created by Omni Swipe. In my case, it appears when I receive a text message and disappears when I read the text message.

Basically, the dot appears and then I Swipe to open Omni Swipe and read the notice, which is what gets rid of the dot.

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9R...w?usp=drivesdk
    04-28-2016 11:42 PM
    Uneori dispare, de exemplu cand rotesc telefonul si cand folosesc tastatura
    08-11-2016 03:41 AM
    Uneori dispare, de exemplu cand rotesc telefonul si cand folosesc tastatura
    Welcome.

[Google Translate from Romanian of your post:]
    Sometimes it disappears, for example when you rotate the phone and use the keyboard
    08-11-2016 06:56 AM
    Welcome.

[Google Translate from Romanian of your post:]
    Sometimes it disappears, for example when you rotate the phone and use the keyboard
    Yes I write correct, but google translate do mistakes everytime
    08-11-2016 07:45 AM
    I saw the reply about it indicating messages on iSwipe, so I checked that out. iSwype's newsfeed was highlighted indicating new items, so I opened that then went back and looked around for the red dot. It's nowhere to be found. So iSwipe (which I love and use daily) has decided to annoy people until you read their newsfeed (which I find rather boring), and apparently their messages. But I can live with that in exchange for the use I get out of the app.
    10-14-2016 11:28 AM