I have a Lenovo A830 , everything's is perfectly fine when someone in family use it to download something I don't know but ended up also installing a bug that won't let anyone use the phone by giving a message "Unfortunately , Secret Lock has stopped " and if anyone press " ok " , it will just pops up another over and over and over .. I tried everthing to be honest , factory resetting and try to delete the files inside my android but trying to accessing the storage using the computer suddenly became impossible as it no longer recognizes this device anymore .. (it does recognize it as usual before until the bug came) I have no other options , so Please , PLEASE HELP ME!

And yes , I'm not an expert of phones..
    if you wanted more detail , when I first realised the bug , my phone suddenly installed this weird app " Crazy Sex " with a nake woman as the thumbnail of the app and there's also an app called APUS which I've searched from the internet is a launcher of some sort , and I did try to uninstalled it because , the 'culprit' showed me what is the unknown app's name and it kinda name something like 'com.(something)' and right after i uninstalled it , BAM! it restarts the phone and then the 'unfortunately , secret lock has stopped working' pop-up over and over again
    11-07-2015 09:55 PM
    Have you tried settings, backup and reset, factory data reset? This should wipe the phone totally and bring it back to new condition?

If you've did that and it didn't work then start uninstalling recent apps and see if that helps.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-08-2015 12:35 AM