How to bypass previous Gmail account on my LG phone?

A

AC Question

I picked this phone from a cab so I don't have any Idea about it's account and screen lock. And now It's screen is telling me to log in to it's original gmail, but I don't know its username and pw.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, why exactly do you want to bypass the security lock? This phone and the information inside belong to someone else. Please, take it to the carrier that shows up on the lock screen or to the police so they can track the legitimate owner.

Also, some people place a recovery phone number in the lock screen in advance of these kind of situations. Check that.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
First, it's not your LG phone. You admitted you found it in a cab. At least you're willing to admit that.

Second, the phone will do you no good if you can't unlock it, and even if you do somehow, if the owner is smart they have turned it in as lost, the IMEI number is blacklisted and the phone is now a high-tech paperweight.

Third, people's lives are in their phones these days. All their information, photos - it's all there and is very valuable to them, value beyond the cost of the phone. Probably they have been calling the phone hoping someone will answer and return the phone. if you do the right thing and try to return it the rightful owner there could be a reward in it for you. We gave an honest person $100 for returning my wife's phone.

Fourth, if we tell you how to break into the phone it would be helping every dirtbag thief and finders keepers fool, encouraging more bad behavior.

If they call, answer the phone. Or if it's got a dead battery or no one's called do as Javier P. suggested and turn it in to the carrier. It's not doing you any good anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae