How to Suppress Background Noise During a Call?

A

AC Question

Iam Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo owner. And it's with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BUT I can't find the Background sound reduction function?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the phone unlocked, or from a carrier? If you go to Settings>Call​, do you see a Noise Reduction option there?

Ezaj20

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello, i have the same issue. ..can't find the noise reduction setting on the s5 neo :( actually my prob is that when i am on a call and i activate loudspeaker, the other end can barely hear me...took it to samsung they changed the board...problem persists! What could it be??

jeange

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I would also like to know if there is an answer as I am the same issue? It's too bad as it seems that since the galaxy S5 Neo is not sold in the USA, there is not as much community support for it as the original galaxy S5.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I would also like to know if there is an answer as I am the same issue? It's too bad as it seems that since the galaxy S5 Neo is not sold in the USA, there is not as much community support for it as the original galaxy S5.
There aren't as many owners of the Neo as there are of the S5, and the only support you'll get for device-specific questions is from people who own the phone. (And only a TINY percentage of people who own phones ever even look at this forum - an even tinier percentage can answer questions about one they own.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad