Can I have a virus or can something be installed on my phone?

A

AC Question

I was looking at izismile.com when a new page opened from k64lnd.com. I have never heard about it or could not find anything aboutit just that the domain is 3 days old.

The page had a popup that said my android might be old, but could not see anything being installed and after I managed to close the page I checked that the option for unknown sources to install apps was not on.

I have used my free bitdefender scan and it could not find anything wrong.
But still afraid I might have something dubious on my phone now.

amarilo

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
hello all.
I have Oukitel u8 as well. for the last 10 days pop-up sites are opening randomly, "unknown sources" option is getting activated.
I tried restoring the phone, opening new google account, and installing various av sw. nothing seems to help. malwarebite detected an app "Beuty makeup" as a malicious one, but it cannot be removed as it is preinstalled on the phone.

rafik86

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
hello all,
i've Oukitel U8 and have the same issue.
in my case, a new application has been installed on my phone named "Recents" a few weeks ago. This application turn with com.ipus.recents processus.

In the same time, i've the same behavior as you: pop-up sites are opening randomly, "unknown sources" option is getting activated.

I try to factory reset, but i still have the issue.

DEASON12

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I deleted the "recent apps" app and haven't had a single popup since

So glad that it's over, but I got into such a habit of having to close those damn popups that I think I've developed the Stockholm Syndrome of Malware.

Hope you manage to fix your mobiles

digitdia

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, here is the solution for Oukitel U8 problems:
OUKITEL U8 has 2 versions software now, so please check your software version before you update this. You can check your software version at "settings"-"about phone", if the version has the letter "FZ", then the latest should be OUKITEL_UniverseTap_FZ_V17.0_20151227, if it contains KR, then the latest version should be OUKITEL_UniverseTap_KR_V7.0_20151227.

Please download the following files and do as the process shows (copy the links to your browser):
Updating Tool: //mega.nz/#!HB9iVZIb!cqE9n_8tWEKDKWHfvRyaqIUutuycibvw5K83xFzMowc
Process://mega.nz/#!rIVhWRwJ!J9mHGbUkhNPSPgded_SQ6QmaNAkrgmwI61HZHCylM8g

Software:
OUKITEL_UniverseTap_FZ_V17.0_20151227.zip
(Note: there is letter “FZ” in version name)
//mega.nz/#!bQFmzAxK!ofrZcuL6PFyp7tNKDxzVGv9R8pjoxMRKCaNzFcMkQBU
OUKITEL_UniverseTap_KR_V7.0_20151227.zip
Note: there is letter “KR” in version name)
//mega.nz/#!fMUmADxb!jExOJnuIm4JRxVwy0ItYKNv7js_rxHe0qSyubaLvfmI

PS: this process will clear all your data, please backup your apps and important data before you do the updating.

Davz7

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Can I have a virus or can someWhat i funder buildthing be installed on my phone?

What if it says under build number: OUKITEL_UniverseTap_V9.0_20150606

Should I choose the FZ or KR?

DANAP126

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
Re: Can I have a virus or can someWhat i funder buildthing be installed on my phone?

Its not your phone, I love Izismile but you can't get 5 words or 2 pictures in when the progress bar on top starts going and I have to reload the page, it does it constantly. Izismile never used to do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2