S3 data AND wifi randomly stops working, no internet?

A

AC Question

Hi, I've had my phone for 2 years now and recently every now and then (let's say once a month or once every 2 months) I completely lose connection to the internet. It doesn't matter whether I'm using cellular data (4G or 3G) or wifi. I can still call and text like normal, but I can no longer access the internet through apps like Google or Twitter, etc. And turning off wifi/data or toggling airplane mode doesn't do anything either, the only way to fix it is to restart the phone. It's not a huge problem, but it's just an inconvenience because there are times I miss an urgent message through an app or need to look something up but I find out my phone was bugging out and a restart takes like 2 minutes.

I'm on a Verizon Galaxy S3. Took it to the Verizon store once in that buggy state because it was particularly bothering me, but the guy just had me restart the phone (which I already explained to him was the only way to get it to work again...) and then suggested I get a new phone. Pretty disappointed since this is a perfectly good working phone aside from this issue. Any help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar