Half bricked samsung s6 g920f

A

AC Question

hi
i rooted my s6 and was all working i used the high on android method after about 38 hours of using my new rooted s6 the phone crashed and started boot looping i have flashed the correct binary to my phone which is the official samsung one but i am still locked out and no twrp.tar file is working i can only access the volume down +home+power i am unable to reach the recovery menu
my phone says this at the moment
odin mode
product name: sm-g920f
current binary: official
system status:custom
reactivation lock:eek:ff
secure download: enabled
knox warranty void:1 (0x500)
rp swrev: b:3 K:2 s:2

thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
hi
i rooted my s6 and was all working i used the high on android method after about 38 hours of using my new rooted s6 the phone crashed and started boot looping i have flashed the correct binary to my phone which is the official samsung one but i am still locked out and no twrp.tar file is working i can only access the volume down +home+power i am unable to reach the recovery menu
my phone says this at the moment
odin mode
product name: sm-g920f
current binary: official
system status:custom
reactivation lock:eek:ff
secure download: enabled
knox warranty void:1 (0x500)
rp swrev: b:3 K:2 s:2

thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

You might need to download Samsung Smart to restore the phone back to stock. If that doesn't work give this guide a try. I know that Kies says it is not compatible but you can still do the S6 on it, I have done it myself.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html