Is there a way I can record my own audio for up to an hour?

A

AC Question

I'm looking to record my own voice for a prolonged period of time like they used to be able to do with cassette tapes. I have a road trip coming up and I wanted to use this time wisely to study for a test. Specifically, I'm looking to record myself asking test questions pausing for 20 seconds or so and then providing the answer. The pause if for me to answer it in the car, before my voice recording does. Is there a way to do this and without anything turning off because I'm purposely silent for a bit?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to record my own voice for a prolonged period of time like they used to be able to do with cassette tapes. I have a road trip coming up and I wanted to use this time wisely to study for a test. Specifically, I'm looking to record myself asking test questions pausing for 20 seconds or so and then providing the answer. The pause if for me to answer it in the car, before my voice recording does. Is there a way to do this and without anything turning off because I'm purposely silent for a bit?

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you find any useful ones on the Play Store?