I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet S2 and obviously charged it fully before use. In the 'old' days one had to exhaust a battery on various appliances before recharging. Something to do with holding a memory? Is this still the case or can one recharge at any time?
    11-18-2015 09:06 AM
    A quick trip over to the Ambassador Guides section..

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...batteries.html

Basically, they don't need AS MUCH care as the Ni-Cd batteries that had a memory but they like to be "exercised".

What do I do? I charge my tablet overnight, it goes in my work bag when I go to work and I SOMETIMES use it there, I use it sitting on the couch at night then it goes back on the charger overnight. My phone, since it charges fast, charges while I'm getting ready for work (60-90 minutes - breakfast, shower, shave, clothes, make lunch) then it's good till the following morning unless I've hammered it on usage.
    A quick trip over to the Ambassador Guides section..

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...batteries.html

Basically, they don't need AS MUCH care as the Ni-Cd batteries that had a memory but they like to be "exercised".

What do I do? I charge my tablet overnight, it goes in my work bag when I go to work and I SOMETIMES use it there, I use it sitting on the couch at night then it goes back on the charger overnight. My phone, since it charges fast, charges while I'm getting ready for work (60-90 minutes - breakfast, shower, shave, clothes, make lunch) then it's good till the following morning unless I've hammered it on usage.
    11-18-2015 09:19 AM