The has happened more than once now. One day everything will be working completely fine and then I will wake up the next day and none of my apps will be working on the wifi. My snapchats will no longer load, my whatsapp messages won't show up when people send them and I will have to wait 3 hours before I receive them, my instagram wont load anything, neither will facebook or twitter.
    My phone also won't tell me when I am receiving a call sometimes? It also won't tell me that I missed that call. I have to check my recent calls 2 , maybe 3 times a day to make sure nobody important called me.
    There are also times where when I do call somebody I can hear them pick up but I can't hear anything they say and they can't hear anything I say.
    These problems are getting really frustrating especially when I wait up to an hour at the Verizon store to get it fixed and all they do is turn it off and turn it back on. Which helps for a few days and then it goes back to doing it.
    11-21-2015 12:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried rebooting the router? Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just your own? See here for more ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    11-21-2015 01:27 PM
    it wont connect on anything insta gram wont load anything its so frushtrating
    06-15-2017 03:33 PM
    it wont connect on anything insta gram wont load anything its so frushtrating
    Reboot your phone and reboot your router.

If this is happening at all wifi's then you need to troubleshoot the wifi settings on your phone.
    06-15-2017 03:35 PM