no point asking,no one answeres

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Remember - we're all just users like you. Some of us have been in the industry, some have just asked a question and decided to stay.

Sometimes no one knows the answer to your question. You're not going to get 3 pages of "I don't know". If no one answers the question, that's the most likely reason. (If you have a phone that's not popular, not many people know more than the standard Android things about it.)

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Along the same lines, there are lots of instances of my responding to a question here with questions of my own, in order to better help the individual, only to have the topic go dead. It's a 2-way street, if not enough detail is provided we WILL ask for more, all in the interest of trying to provide a more directed and helpful answer.

Honestly, the BEST way to get the answer you need is to register, once you've done that you can track your post and even "bump" it after a day or 2 of no response (I'm not saying to bump it every day until you get a response, once would suffice, after that it's likely nobody knows). Once you've registered you can also reply to posts and provide more info if it's needed, or post in device-specific forums for answers specific to your device. This forum gets VERY busy, 2-3 pages of new queries every day, things get lost in that shuffle quickly.