I can't send receive group text messages on my Galaxy S6 Edge AT&T phone on the cricket network?!?

A

AC Question

I can't send receive group text messages on my Galaxy S6 Edge AT&T phone on the cricket network?!?

Hi guys,

I had sprint for years and had a great experience with a Galaxy S4. When the the S6 Edge came out I had to have it but wanted better bill, so I have an AT&T GS6 Edge on the Cricket network... Anyway I LUV my new Galaxy S6 Edge, but for some reason when I send group text messages my buddies get them as only an individual message to them... Also when I receive group text messages I don't see it as a group anymore like I did with my GS4 on sprint, it shows as just an individual message now ... Are any of you having group texting issues?!? Also I think the option to enable group or MMS messages is missing... This phone is too awesome to not have this ability, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't send receive group text messages on my Galaxy S6 Edge AT&T phone on the cricket network?

I would ensure you have group messaging enabled within the settings of the message app and also ensure you have mobile data on as group / MMS messages require this.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: I can't send receive group text messages on my Galaxy S6 Edge AT&T phone on the cricket network?

If using stock messaging app, open app and click on "More" in the top left hand corner next to "Search".

More>Settings>More Settings>Multimedia Messaging then click on "Group Conversations" to turn on.

Make sure you have mobile data enabled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12