Skypro golf App.

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy running 4.4.2 I need to load Jelly Bean to make a Skypro Golf app work which one would you recommend?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which Galaxy phone? This app won't work on KitKat? Are you trying to install through Google Play Store, or some other app store?

care475a

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy model no. is SM-G130HN Android version 4.4.2. I need to download Jelly Bean to allow the Skypro Golf App to work. However I do not know which version of Jelly Bean is the right one to download for my phone. The Google play store website tells me that Android version 4.1 is the minimum requirement for the app but when I go onto the website to download the skypro app it tells me that my version is not compatible. What should I do? Sorry but I'm not really up to speed with mobile phones.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's the minimum requirement. It should work on 4.4.2, but apps are not always compatible with all Android devices. It's more likely that your phone isn't actually compatible with that app. There can be a number of reasons for incompatibility (such as screen resolution or chipset incompatibility), but it's not often that you can find out exactly why it's incompatible. I'm not sure if there's much you can do about this. Some might suggest looking for the apk installer file on the web and manually installing it, but this can be risky, since sites where you can find apk files are not well-regulated, and can put you at higher risk for malware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol