Hey there!! About a week ago, I dropped my phone (a Samsung galaxy core prime) in a toilet.. oops.. I took the battery out and dried it all in rice for two days, when I turned it on...all looked normal.. messages were coming through and it told the right time etc.. the sound o is working on notifications, it all seems perfectly fine..!! but.. the touch screen is TOTALLYY unresponsive.... wondered if anyone knows a way to fix this...??? I have tried draining the battery.. and turning to on and off.. but that didn't make a difference.. if it sees there is no way to fix this..?? does anyone know how I could atleast take photos etc.. of the phone, and download them onto a computer..????
    thank you very much!!!! sorry such a looong description! XD (;
    12-06-2015 08:02 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's due to water damage. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop to replace the screen and digitizer, but that's no guarantee that there isn't any other water damage that will affect the phone's performance.

Here's one method of accessing the photos: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ed-screen.html
    12-07-2015 06:36 PM