Not receiving notifications?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime through Net10. I'm only recieving certain notifications unless I am connected to a WiFi source. But when I'm using just my 4G/LTE mobile data, only a few of my apps send my phone notifications like Facebook, Gmail, and a couple games. When I use WiFi at work, I get all of my missed notifications at once as well as any new ones. Why don't the notifications come through on my phone without WiFi, and can I fix it?

truetiti

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here. Only a few app manage to push notifications over the LTE network (Facebook, Snapchat, sometimes Gmail but most of the downloaded app can't ). When I connect to a WiFi network tho, each and every notification missed before come trough at the same time.

I've been reading most of the threads on various forums and it doesn't seem to be a fix or a real solution. I'm not even sure the issue have been acknowledged by Samsung...

Please help ?

SemperFox77

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I don't get it. I had this phone before, it got stolen. But I like this phone so bought it again but this one doesn't push notifications like my first one did. And since I'm not the only one, it can't be a defect can it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke