My Samsung galaxy alpha its dead and wont turn on, but before this happen sometimes he got hot and turn off but eventually after some minutes pressing volume down + power button + home button he would turn on again. But now he is complete dead. I have sent it in some service store but they said they cant fix it. Can anyone help me, because I don't know what to do.

P.S this is the first android phone and I started to like it because before I was only using IOS phone.
    12-10-2015 08:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The first thing to try would be a new or different battery, in case the battery was defective and failed suddenly.
    12-10-2015 09:53 PM
    What was the reason why they can't fix it?
    12-10-2015 11:33 PM
    It's probably over-heated and damaged circuitry. Nothing is beyond repair but yours may need a new motherboard. Try another repair shop
    12-11-2015 04:17 AM
    Thank you for your welcoming B. Diddy well I have tried with the new battery but nothing change. They didn't give me an answer why they cant fix it in fact one told me I need to open it and it will cost minimum 60 Euros so it was just to much for me. I hope it was not the motherboard because the cost of fixing it is almost like buying new one. Thank you all for your answers
    12-11-2015 11:42 AM
    Thank you for your welcoming B. Diddy well I have tried with the new battery but nothing change. They didn't give me an answer why they cant fix it in fact one told me I need to open it and it will cost minimum 60 Euros so it was just to much for me. I hope it was not the motherboard because the cost of fixing it is almost like buying new one. Thank you all for your answers
    I can buy your phone
    01-04-2017 12:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This thread is over a year old, so I doubt the OP still has it or is interested in selling it. Peer-to-peer transactions also shouldn't be done on this part of the forums -- there's a Marketplace forum where you can do that.
    01-04-2017 04:18 PM