have a rooted samsung galaxy core prime verizon wireless, i figured when i rooted it it would automaticly be bootloader unlocked but apparently it wasnt and i attempted to install twrp the latest one and i rebooted into recovery and now it shows the yellow triangle you know and it gives the whole spill about how the os isnt "authorized" with verizion blah blah and it also says "Secure fail: recovery" on top of the screen i was hoping there is a way to bypass it WITHOUT a computer because my acess is very little so whatever i can do without a computer please tell me but if i absolutley HAVE to use a computer i will. any suggestions? thanks!
    12-15-2015 01:20 PM
    I am not sure but I will check with the ambassador team to see if they have any ideas
    12-15-2015 02:01 PM
    You will have to have a PC. You will need to flash stock firmware via Odin.
    12-15-2015 02:04 PM
    Welcome to the forums. You will probably have to try reflashing the stock ROM with a PC program called Odin. Verizon likes to lock down their phones es so rooting this one may not be possible.
    12-15-2015 02:04 PM
    Yeah, at this point, you are past the point of no return as far as needing a computer is concerned. You'll have to get access to a computer that you can load the proper tools to reload the factory image on your phone. You're stuck... you can't boot because the system is detecting unsupported software and negates anything you can do on the phone to recover.
    12-15-2015 02:05 PM
    Follow the Stock Reflash Via Odin section of this thread to get the ball rolling. Just make sure you get the current and right firmware for your device.
    12-15-2015 02:08 PM
    have a rooted samsung galaxy core prime verizon wireless, i figured when i rooted it it would automaticly be bootloader unlocked but apparently it wasnt and i attempted to install twrp the latest one and i rebooted into recovery and now it shows the yellow triangle you know and it gives the whole spill about how the os isnt "authorized" with verizion blah blah and it also says "Secure fail: recovery" on top of the screen i was hoping there is a way to bypass it WITHOUT a computer because my acess is very little so whatever i can do without a computer please tell me but if i absolutley HAVE to use a computer i will. any suggestions? thanks!
    Give this guide a go, it should fix it.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...sung-kies.html
    fuck Love likes this.
    12-15-2015 02:09 PM
    like i said guys i have a core prime SM-G360V its basicly an off/on the grid phone its not compatible wtih anything including kies and there is no stock rom on the web for it but it is a known phone im just trying to find the proper stock rom if anybody could help its a dark grey galaxy from the USA and its Verizon 4G LTE i know i have to find the right firmware WHICH i cannot find thats why i am asking you guys if yall know anywhere to find it (already looked on every stock rom site uncluding sam-roms or whatever that ****s called)and it has to be Verizon 4G LTE , and from the USA or i heard i could potentially hardbrick my phone any help guys please and thanks you.
    12-16-2015 01:33 AM
    like i said guys i have a core prime SM-G360V its basicly an off/on the grid phone its not compatible wtih anything including kies and there is no stock rom on the web for it but it is a known phone im just trying to find the proper stock rom if anybody could help its a dark grey galaxy from the USA and its Verizon 4G LTE i know i have to find the right firmware WHICH i cannot find thats why i am asking you guys if yall know anywhere to find it (already looked on every stock rom site uncluding sam-roms or whatever that ****s called)and it has to be Verizon 4G LTE , and from the USA or i heard i could potentially hardbrick my phone any help guys please and thanks you.
    I can't find that model number on a couple of the major firmware sites. You might have to take it into Verizon to have them reflash the stock ROM.
    12-16-2015 09:28 AM
    Best Buy has a Samsung mini-store and the people there might be able to help you flash an image on it.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    12-16-2015 09:43 AM
    thanks for the help guys but i never found the right firmware so i snooped through the sd card and found a backup and tried restoring it through odin then it failed half way and the phone got stuck then restarted and booted up all the way lol with the custom recovery still on it and its running just fine thanks guys
    12-16-2015 02:12 PM
    Er... awesome?

Heh... yeah, sometimes that happens. It's the ol' 'kick it until it works' approach.

Glad you are up and running.
    12-16-2015 02:36 PM
    yeah thanks for yalls help!
    12-16-2015 04:54 PM
    You have a g360v with lollipop and you got it rooted? I would love to know how you did it thanks
    02-02-2017 07:14 AM